Friday 29 August 2008

Good Night! Owh, It's Already Morning~

It's 8.18am now and believe it or not I haven't slept since last night! huhu... I've been watching some Korean shows and joining Syaz chatting with a new Korean friend, Kim Hyeonjun. He's 18 by the way.. Noona yah~ (OMG! this pedo disease is growing inside me! LOL!!). He's kind enough to send all of the songs from Big Bang's new mini album plus a song from Seo In young, Cinderella.
I've just finished watching Loveletter (a Korean variety show) and I really think that I should get some sleep right now. Jong mal!~ lol...
Before that , I wanna share a song by SHINee, 'In My Room'. This song is going to be the OST for Meteor Garden Korea!! Yay. finally...a Korean version of Meteor Garden! Gosh~ I can already imagine Minho playing the role of Hanazawa Rui (Hua Ze Lei)...faint~ haha.. (pedo alert again!!)
This is the video, this song is actually sang only by Onew, Jonghyun and Key and it's a live stage performance! Listen and judge for yourself~ Trust me.. I didn't go around being pedo for nothing~ These boys can really sing! It has become my lullaby~ hahaha....
(credits to messedupbyyou on Youtube)
OMG! My cousin just buzzed me. Kak Didi~ org nk tido la.. aigoo~
It's okay. Guess I'll just entertain her for a few more minutes before sleeping..(on second thought, I might not even get any sleep..lol)
P/S: I can finally confirm that Megan Lai DID a nose-job and she also did something with her lips and the area around her eyes! Huhu... Stalking project succed!!!
P/P/S: Aaaarrggghhh~ this thing is driving me nuts again! I don't know what else to do.. It won't go into paragraphs.. Darn~ Really sorry for those who are reading... T_T

1 comment: