Tuesday 19 August 2008

.:Verse One:.

Hello everyone!!!

Okay, first and foremost.....let me clarify things here...
I really don't now how I landed here but it all started with me reading my friends blogs, one after another and in the end I happened to be in here, creating my own account and and now I'm actually writing my first post... woooooo!!! I guess this is the result of sitting in front of your laptop 24/7.. haha..

So, this will be my second attempt of writing a blog. The first one was abandoned more than a year ago (aawww... poor baby T_T haha...) because i got kinda lazy to update it. Don't blame me!!! Who won't be lazy to update their blogs when you have a lousy internet connection that makes you curse whenever it got disconnected?? Oooooowwww..that's bad.....That was the case in my dorm back in Malaysia.

I'm in Plymouth, UK at the moment, doing my degree in TESL (that's 'Teaching English as a Second Language' for those of you who have no idea what it is..huhu). I'm living in the Student Village here with my three housemates and the internet connection here is 'SUPERB'! The speed is amazing and it's free! I can even surf the net while lying on my bed..haha..believe me. Now that explains the extra kilos that I'm carrying around at the moment..lol.... I guess this will keep me rooted to my bed and stuck to my laptop. So, I can guarantee you guys that I'm gonna keep on updating this blog.

Thus, that's the story... and this is my first post. Hope that whoever lands in this blog will enjoy reading my life's experience and routines here in UK. Drop in some comments and I'll be happy to read 'em. Till then...see ya!!!!

3 comments:

Syaza said...

phiweet~ mamaku pon dah terjebak..welcome mama!! hahaha.. i read urs, u read mine..huhu..=)

minimainimira said...

cik yah!!
welkam2

unique_daisy said...

congrats2..