Tuesday 26 August 2008

Haru Haru~ Day By Day

Hey peeps~


Confused about the title? NO, I'm NOT feeling terharu or haru-biru this morning..LOL.. 'Haru Haru' is actually a song by Big Bang, which means 'day by day'. I've been addicted to this song since it was released but I've never made a post of it. I personally think that this is the best song Big Bang has ever produced. Just imagine, this is the only song in my playlist right now and it has been playing non-stop!!! LOL....


I blame Nisrin for this addiction!! Haha... She's responsible for introducing Big Bang to me early last year. I didn't actually like them that time. But, thanks to the power of YM, Nisrin has been spamming me with Big Bang's songs and MVs.....and finally, I ended up liking them (my favourites have got to be TOP and Taeyang..talking about smexy-ness here..LOL!!)


Anyway, this is the first part of Haru Haru MV.. I prefer this one than the second part coz it has more drama in it..(and the fact that TOP looks extremely hot in here..sshhh..haha)




(credits to wondersmurf on Youtube)



This is the second part of the MV, it gives you a clearer picture of what actually happened in the first MV....



(credits to wondersmurf on Youtube)



I'm seriously addicted to this song now and as you can see, I've even changed the song playing on this blog to Haru Haru..LOL


Enjoy~


Photobucket

Big Bang
From left: G-Dragon, Seungri, Taeyang, Daesung, TOP

No comments: