Tuesday 26 August 2008

Filipino? Tagalog?~

Okay, I know I'm suppose to study..but I only managed to flip through the notes for a few minutes and before I knew it, I was already on Veoh, watching Sweet Relationship (don't know whether I should sigh or laugh at this..LOL..okay, I just laughed..haha!!).


So, I was watching Sweet Relationship and I realised that there's something wrong with Megan Lai's nose. I was thinking that she did a nose-job or something cz the nose seemed to look different from what I saw in Meteor Garden. So, I went to Youtube and try to search for some of the clips from Meteor Garden that has Megan Lai in it....simply because I wanna compare her nose shape then and now (how nosy of me! haha). Don't ask me why did I do this. I don't even know the reason for it myself..LOL!!


While I was browsing through the search results, I came across a video that shows the casts of Meteor Garden Taiwan, Japan and the Phillipinnes.. Wait.........rewind..... Phillipinnes???!!! What? Meteor Garden, Filipino Version.. Can you believe that!!! My goodness! I got so hyped up and watched the video. This is for real guys... I immediately called Syaz to join me cz both of us are fans of the show. We were screaming all the way looking at those Filipino actors in disbelief!


Now, that was only half of the crazy part. The other half was when we found Meteor Garden Taiwan series in Tagalog!! And what do you expect from us?? More screams of course!!! Poor those people downstairs..haha.. Sorry Fiza & Nadhia. We ended up watching two parts of it, not knowing what on Earth they were talking about. Then this insane thought came into Syaz's mind. Since we are big fans of that show (and we have watched it tonnes of times already), we can actually remember what they were talking about (not surprising..haha). So, while they were 'talking' in Tagalog, we were actually chanting the dialogues in Malay!! *rotfl* We even shouted out what scene was going to be next after another. OMG!! That was so much fun!


Then, we found a clip of Meteor Garden OST..but in was in Tagalog again!! Hahaha... The great thing about it was that they provided the lyrics. So, it was a 'sing-along time' for us..lol.. We didn't know what are the meaning to those words that we were singing but WHO CARES??!! Haha... WE HAD FUN!!! Now, this is what will happen when you're surrounded by a lot of grammar theories since morning.. (faint~lol)


Okay, gotta calm myself..LOL! Gotta study! Hopefully it's for real this time..


See ya~ (P/S: In the end, I still don't know whether Megan Lai did a nose-job or not..haih~..On second thought, I think she did something with her lips too.. They just look so 'plastic'..and a bit out of proportion I might say... Gosh~ what's wrong with me??!! Macamla lawa sgt!! Hadoi~)

No comments: