Saturday 20 September 2008

2nd Parcel from Malaysia~~~

I was too tired after unpacking yesterday that I didn't manage to post anything after that. Actually, I've received my second parcel from my family!! Yay!!! It arrived when I was on my train ride to Manchester, so thanks to Fiza for claiming it from the Porter's Lodge for me~ This is how it looked like.. Not too much different from the first one actually.. Hehehe~


You can see my Abah's beautiful handwriting again.. Hee~

This is how the inside looked like. My mom is really good in organising stuff. Haha...
I really like the content of this parcel because they were all FOOD! Except for a novel..



The content: 1 bottle of Home-made chocolate chip cookies (my mom and sisters baked them! Too bad I was not able to help this year T_T), 1 bottle of kerepek ubi, 1 bottle of kerepek ubi pedas, 1 small bottle of kerepek belinjau (loooove that), 2 packets of keropok segera, 1 packet of popia serunding, 1 container of serunding, 3 packets of kurma spices (I asked for that, can't live without kurma gravy.. Hahaha) and 1 Malay novel.



Hijab Sang Pencinta by Ramlee Awang Murshid. He's my favourite Malay author. This book is the last of his thriller trilogy. I have the first two, Bagaikan Puteri & Cinta Sang Ratu. Bought and read them in Malaysia. I'm not a fan of thriller novels actually but these books are just too awesome. Check out this trilogy. You won't regret it. Thanks to my Abah who bought this novel and sent it over to me. He was excited because he shares the same name with the main character of this novel.. Lol!!!




No comments: