Sunday 7 September 2008

Aigoo~

My whole day today was spent mostly in front of the laptop, chatting with Jun (Kim Hyeonjun, a new Korean friend). It started with him wanting to learn English. That guy was seriously hardworking. He even asked for a spelling test while chatting and he kept on taking notes. After that he suddenly talked in Malay! Now, that was shocking! He was checking it through the internet. It was fun though, we spent a few hours after that talking in each other’s language. We kept saying 'Aigoo~' in the end...LOL!!

He knew that I love Eric (Shinhwa), so he sent me a picture of Eric!!! I was screaming like mad when I received the picture and Jun laughed when he heard my shrieking saying that I really, really, really like Eric! Well, duh~ He also sent Syaz a few songs and some TOP’s (Big Bang) picture as well. LOL!! Waaa… Both noona like Jun! (he’s 18 by the way..LOL!!)

He’s studying hard for his college entrance examination right now and next year he’s going to military. Best of luck to Jun!
This is the picture of Eric that Jun sent me!!

1 comment: