Thursday 4 September 2008

What's for 'Buka Puasa'??

I enjoyed our meal for 'buka puasa' today. I must say that we actually had so many food to finish that all of us ended up rooted to the chair because we were so full.. Anyway, Christine, our new housemate from Spain joined us for 'buka puasa' and that made the atmosphere livelier. We talked about our experience here while eating. We even learned some Spanish words and in return, we taught her some of our Malay words. The fun part of the meal was when we taught her how to eat using chopsticks! She's a fast learner.. she even said that she'll spend her day tomorrow practicing it. LOL!! She's funny!

Wondering what we ate today? Huhuhuhu... Here's the menu...



Cucur Jagung (Corn Fritters)...made by Syaz..



Telur Dadar Cili Padi... made by Syaz...



Broccoli & Corn Salad..... Syaz and I prepared that...
And...the highlight of the menu....


Asam Pedas Ikan.... I cooked that!!!



Impressive huh?! LOL!!! Christine tasted the 'cucur jagung' and she loved it! She doesn't eat spicy food though, so, we couldn't ask her to taste that 'asam pedas'...huhu.. I bet you're eager to know more about Christine right? I'll talk more about her in one of my posts soon..
Daaaa~

No comments: