Tuesday 9 September 2008

Yesterday... Vol. II

I was so sleepy yesterday that I didn’t even bother to update this blog. Sorry guys~^^… That’s why I decided to tell you about my day yesterday in this post. Well, to think about it, I didn’t even remember doing anything that could cause extreme fatigueness… Hmmphh…~

So, I woke up yesterday and surf the net and I found out that ‘We Got Married’ episode 24 with subs are up! Man, I really respect the person who subs this coz he/she only took 5 – 7 hours to sub the whole show. Two thumbs-up! It was a fun episode though. Poor those couples on the show because they have to take care of babies as a couple for the first time. Really pity Alex & ShinAe because they had quadruplets to take care of!

I was enjoying the mayhem when suddenly Jun dropped a message. So, we chatted for a while, discussing about the show when he realised that I was actually chatting while watching. LOL!! So, he asked me to watch the show till the end and then we’ll continue chatting. Right after I finished watching, Syaz woke up and I watched the show AGAIN with her! Hahaha… Poor Jun~ He really wanted to chat with us but he insisted on us watching the show till the end before chatting and when we finally finished watching and ready to chat with him, he was already offline!! Aaaawww… we felt so guilty.. Hahaha.. Jun ah~ Bianhe yo~

At 6.30pm, we went down to the kitchen as usual, to cook for ‘buka puasa’. We had Chicken Soup for today.. Yum Yum~ Even Christine loved it! All of us then talked about Hari Raya to Christine ‘coz she was so interested with our culture and it ended up with her listening to Hari Raya songs and trying the ‘zapin’. LOL!!! How cute!

Syaz and I went to ‘tarawikh’ after that and as expected Beetho the cat was also there. It seems that he goes to ‘tarawikh’ everyday now. WOW!! What’s more amazing was that he was actually answering the ‘azan’! He ‘meow-ed’ after hearing each sentence of the ‘azan’. That was shocking! Seriously~

After we got back, we were both hungry again and I ate a bowl of noodles while Syaz ate another round of rice with the chicken soup, fried eggs and ‘budu’. We felt that the food were not enough so both of us ate another bowl of cereal after that.. Hahaha.. Okay, I guess that explains why I was so sleepy yesterday. We ate while watching ‘Sutera Maya’ and that drama is totally….erm.. how do I describe this?.... errrmmm….UNACCEPTABLE!! Seriously, it has become more and more illogical. Don’t make explain why! And to watch Fasha Sandha acting as a sweet, kind and innocent ‘kampung’ girl after all of her bad controversies!!! That’s just so wrong! What’s in the director’s mind anyway?! Urgh!~

Okay, enough of that. It’s not even worth it to talk about that drama now. I proceed to my room to watch Yakitate!! Japan after that and it ended up with the monitor watching me sleep instead of me watching the show!! *rotfl* Luckily Nadhia woke me up for sahur.. LOL!!

So that was my day yesterday… till next post~
Daaaaa~

No comments: