Wednesday 3 September 2008

Yesterday...

Nothing interesting had happenned yesterday and that's the reason of why I did not post anything on this blog...but since I have been updating this blog everyday, it felt kinda odd if I missed writing it even for one day. So, I'll just let you guys know briefly what was my day like yesterday (even though it was not interesting..lol).

I woke up in the morning and found that there was a problem with Marjon's internet registration system which refused to connect my laptop to the internet. So, I went to the computer technician's office with Syaz (she had the same problem too) to get things fixed. It turned out that the technician's office had many 'visitors' at that time due to the problem. We spent nearly one hour there waiting for the technician to get his work done. They offered us some candies after seeing our bored faces but we refused because were fasting..LOL!!

After the problem's fixed, we got back home and continued with our daily routine. I continued watching Bambino (Japanese drama) and at 6.30pm all of us went to the kitchen to cook, break our fast, prayed...yada yada yada...... I finished watching Bambino yesterday and I immediately started watching Yakitake!! Japan (Japanese anime). I went on watching until it was time for 'sahur' and we ate together. As usual, all of us finally slept after Subuh prayers (memang nak jadi burung hantu....lol).

So, that was my day like yesterday. Before I forget, yesterday was Alex's (from the group Clazziquai) 29th birthday... Saengil chuka hamnida, Alex oppa!


Photobucket
That's Alex with Shinae from their reality show 'We Got Married'.
Love this couple! I really wanted this couple to actually get married from the very beginning..lol..



(credits to onyxxy2 on Youtube)

This is their 100th day Wedding Album from the show. They look so good together aite?!

No comments: