Thursday 4 September 2008

Staying Up...

It's 8.48am now and guess what.. I haven't slept since last night! The reason is.. I just had an amazing chatting session with a bunch of my family members. There were Makcik, Maksu, Uncle Haziran (Maksu's hubby), Amer (Maksu's son), Kak Didi (cousin) & Abang Ayie (cousin). We talked about almost everything that has got to do with our family. It was the best chatting session I've ever had in my life! It was so havoc! Everyone had a lot of things to say and everyone was being extremely funny that all of us were laughing in front of our monitors.


Congratulations to Abang Ayie and his wife, Kak Lily because they'll be welcoming their first baby soon! It seems that I was the last person to know.. sob..sob...
'Perut Kak Lily tu dah nak meletup baru nak bgtaw org ka??!! Apela....'
I'm kinda sad that I'll not be able to see the baby but Abang Ayie had promised to send me the video of the baby. Better keep your promise huh? LOL!!


They've all left the chatroom because it is nearly time to 'buka puasa' there in Malaysia. I'm left here alone again. Hope that we'll have another chatting session soon..and this time, I hope more family members will join in. I'm sure it'll be really fun!!!

No comments: