Friday 12 September 2008

~S.A.D~ T_T Aisy~

Aisy~



I was so excited to update this blog today because there are lots of things that I wanna share with you guys but after updating myself with the latest Kpop news, my excitement was killed! I just read 3 really, really sad news this morning.... Aigoo~ These are the news based on 3,2,1 ranking...



No 3...

Daesung from Big Bang was admitted to the hospital... Awwww.. poor him (although I'm not a fan of him..). It must have been from the workloads that he has to bare right now. New album, 'CATS' musical, variety show... He must have been exhausted! My Taeyang must be worried of his dongsaeng right now.. Aisy~



No 2...

It is confirmed that Minwoo from Shinhwa is going to the military service in May next year. He'll be the 3rd member of Shinhwa to be enlisted after Eric and Dongwan. Aigoo~ I'll be missing Shinhwa a lot. It'll be 4-5 years till all of the members finish their military duties. Can't wait for their comeback... Aisy~



No 1...

This news is really, really, totally, extremely shocking! (okay, I might be exagerrating.. but it does give me this kind of impact..)


ANDY & SOLBI ARE LEAVING 'WE GOT MARRIED'!!!!!!!


WT*TOOOOOOT~~*???!!! I can't believe this! They are like my favourite couple since the beginning of the show and they are leaving! OMG! The show will be less interesting without them.. Well, they said that they're gonna focus on their albums and concerts and being on the show is quite burdensome. Yeah.. I understand that. It must have been tiring for this couple to be in a reality show....but why so suddenly??!! MBC should have warn the viewers earlier so that it won't be this sudden. Aigoo~ Their final episode will be on late this month and after that.. no more AnSol couple!!~~~~~ T_T ... Aisy~

No comments: