Thursday 11 September 2008

Parcel from Malaysia!!!!

I finally received the first parcel that my family sent me from Malaysia, today!! Yay!!! I was so excited thinking that this is my 'raya' parcel. So this is how it looks like from the outside except that I've taken out the strings around.




When my housemates first saw the parcel, they were actually surprised to see my father's handwriting on the box. Believe me, despite being a man (ehem..no offence..), my father's handwriting is surprisingly beautiful! They look as if they've been printed out from a computer! Don't believe it? See for yourselves:


Yup, that's my Abah's writing!~ Huhu..

And these are the things inside: 2 baju kurung (blue), 1 jubah, 3 tudung (headscarfs), loads of brooches, 1 packet of PAMA meehoon, 1 packet of PAMA koay teow, 3 packets of kurma spices, 3 packets of mauripan yeast (I asked for that, gonna make pizza for hari raya..heehee) & a very special letter from my baby sis!



These are the beautiful brooches.. Thanks Mak!



...and this is a special letter that my baby sis sent me, a picture of Junsu!! Hahaha.. Look at the envelope, so cute.. even the stamp is actually a small picture of Junsu and Yunho.. hehehe.. It was signed 'Donghaeluver' at the bottom. My sis loves Donghae from Super Junior! LOL!!!



This is where the letter is now:

...In the middle of the gigantic soft board in my room!! Huhuhu..
There it is, beside my wishlist.. Hee~


I'm so excited right now! My dad said that there will be a second parcel! Aaaaaaaa.. can't wait! Thanks to Abah, Mak, Khalilah & Khalisyah!

No comments: