Monday 1 September 2008

Welcoming Ramadhan~

This is my first time writing this blog while fasting..huhu.. Yup, it's Ramadhan now and this is my first time fasting here in UK! Surprisingly, I don't feel homesick at all even though sometimes I still think about how we used to spend Ramadhan back in Malaysia...maybe because I'm excited to gain this new experience.

It is 4 hours till the time we break our fast. My housemates and I are going to prepare some food. 'Ayam Masak Lemak Cili Padi' is on our menu tonight. Maybe we'll have it with some Stir-fried Veges or maybe some 'Budu'? Huhuhu.... Can't wait! I can already imagine the looks on our faces while eating later. All of us are food lovers. I'm sure we'll enjoy eating while chatting afterwards.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaahh!~ I really LOVE my housemates. I'm really glad that I have them here in this house. To tell you the truth, we were actually 4 very different people to begin with..but once we stayed here together, we just got along as if we've known each other for years. I'm glad that I'll have them as my family to spend this Ramadhan together! We'll definitely have a great time...

LOVE YOU GUYS...& SELAMAT BERPUASA TO ALL MUSLIMS!!

2 comments:

minimainimira said...

wow kae already revealed her feeling kat housemates dia...
hehehe sweetlaaaa.
selamat berpuasa!!

Anonymous said...

KA-E~~~~~~!!!!!!!

best x puasa kat UK? Skrang tgh musim ape ye kat sane?

Anyway,

SELAMAT BERPUASA~~~~!!!!

Love,
Mira