Sunday 14 September 2008

Shopping Therapy~ ........ MKMF Awards!!

I was supposed to post about what I did yesterday but I got so tired that I didn't bother to write anything.. Haha... And the reason for me being so tired yesterday was....... SHOPPING!!!!! LOL!!! So, yesterday, me and my born-to-shop-housemates (count me in as well.. lol..) went to the city centre to do some shopping. It's been quite a while since we last shop (believe me!). So this is the end result! (Note those boots I'm wearing. Love them.. bought 'em last spring for a really, really reasonable price..Hee~):





Didn't buy a lot though 'coz we spent hours in each store that we entered... Zara, Bershka, La Senza, Topshop, Primark, Evans.. etc2... LOL! Love being here.. everything is damn cheap compared to Malaysia! So, in the end, I ended up buying myself a backup Gummy earphone from Zavvi (that's my habit... always have a backup earphone so that when my earphone suddenly went wrong, I'll always have a spare one.. hate it when there's interruption when I'm listening to music..Huhu..). Got myself a pair of jeans, pajama pants, sweater and some undies (huhu..) from Primark and some stuff from La Senza.. Errr... do I need to say the things that I bought there? Let's just say that inside that bag, there were 6 items..Hihi~



Being the residents of House 12, besides being known for our big appetite and shopping habits (Hahahahaha... kids, please don't follow this! LOL!), we are also known for our love for cameras.. Jong mal! ... We'll bring our cameras along no matter where we go. So yesterday, besides being busy looking at new products (Seo In Young alert! Haha..), we were also busy camwhoring! LOL! Here are some of the pics taken.... (Only some ok, coz there are 45 pics altogether in the folder.. Haha.. see how obsessed we are with cameras?)


Us in front of our house.. snap a pic before going..
Sebelum pegi pon kene amek gamba dulu..*lmao*



Me & Syaz... Snap a pic (3 pics actually) of our reflection in the mirror in Topshop. Hehehe~
(Note that handbag I'm wearing. My favourite.. bought it from Pimkie in Barcelona)



At the bus stop in the city.. Going home~
Snapped about 6-7 pics here. Abes mat saleh sume tgk.. hahaha..



On the bus.. took about 17 pics here.. Hehe...



This is how a bus in UK looks like! So damn comfy.. Kerusi pon lembut. Lengkap with facilities for elders and babies..


**********


I got home feeling so tired and rushing for Zohor prayer. Hehehe.. After that I updated myself with more Kpop news and that ended up with me feeling frustated 'coz i found out that 2008 MNet Korea Music Festival (MKMF) Awards will be held on the 15th of November! And what makes me more annoyed is because of this....



INFO: 2008 MKMF & Cultural Expo2008
MNET KOREAN MUSIC FESTIVAL (MKMF)

Date: November 15, 2008
Time: 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM
Location: Seoul Olympic Stadium
Performers: TVXQ, Super Junior, Big Bang, SS501, Battle, SHINee, FT Island, Wonder Girls, Supernova, Lee Hyori, SNSD, MC Mong, SG Wannabe, Ivy, Dong Wan


Translation: omE!@Shinki!Forums (http://iscreamshinki.net)Source: TVXQ Event & Mr. TVXQ


Look at the list of performers!!! DBSK, SUPER JUNIOR, BIG BANG, SHINEE, SS501, DONGWAN (Shinhwa)!!!!! I sooooooo want to attend that event!!! Aaaarrrgghhh~ Koreans are so lucky!!! So full of envy right now! Aisy~


No comments: