Monday 15 September 2008

Off to Manchester~

Hey peeps~


This will actually be my last post before I go to Manchester in about 2 1/2 hours.. Hee~ Gonna spend the end of my 3-week holidays in Syaz's cousin's place. So, I won't be online for 1 week and even if I will be (doubt it..), I don't think I'll be updating the blog. So, I'll see you guys on Friday aite?!


Gonna get ready. I've packed my bags and now I'm like kiling two birds with one stone 'coz I'm writing this post and watching 'We Got Married' episode 25 at the same time. Have to watch it even without subs. Have to update myself with the latest Kpop news before parting with my laptop for a week.. T_T... Soooooo gonna miss my lappy!


Regarding 'We Got Married Thanksgiving Special', there are 3 new couples (only for this episode though) and if the rumours are true, they are going to select one of these couples to replace Andy & Solbi who are leaving this show later this month. I vote for Hwanhee & Hwayobi. Love this couple. Like to see the opposite attract kinda thingy going on. The only thing that they have in common is that both have wonderful voices! Love the scene where these two sang a duet of 'Endless Love'. Gave me goosebumps. Well, to tell you the truth, I love Hwanhee since long time ago, so I really want him to be on this show! Hee~


Q just buzzed me. Gotta entertain her in this last 2 hours that I have. Huhu... Later peeps~

No comments: