Friday 12 September 2008

SHINee again... Money.... Holidays... Wishlist...

Finally I'm out of my grieving mode after watching my SHINee boys (although I still can't accept the fact that Andy & Solbi are leaving 'We Got Married'..hmmm). So, SHINee's Yunhanam Reality Show episode 7 was up and it was one of the best episodes ever! I think it was a Chuseok (Thanksgiving in Korean) Special. The boys had to wear hanbok (Korean traditional outfit) and act. So cute... OMG.. My Minho was great. He was so charismatic when directing and as I had mentioned in my previous post, he's damn good in acting. That kid has got a bright future awaiting him! Then, I watched them in MNet Countdown Ranking... They acted again and Minho was..... I'd rather not say anything~~~ I'm scared I'll faint~ LOL!! (What's with me and younger guys these days? Arrrgghh.. Hahaha..). Sorry oppa~ I'm going for dongsaengs now.. Huhu~


**********
Okay, so allowance is finally in. I guess I'm the only one who doesn't go around shouting and celebrating.. Hahaha... Well, to think of it, we actually have to use that money to survive until February next year (no wonder the number's big...hahaha). We really have to spend wisely. I've settled my house rent till December. So, no more worries about this year's rent. I've put aside my rent money for January & February next year and with the total left, I've made a budget of how much should I spend every month..It's more than enough actually.. Haha.. but still have to be careful. Tak leh boros2.. huhu...

Winter holidays are coming, I'm also putting aside my money for our vacation in December. We're touring UK y'all! Hahahaha.. Soooo happy! Ireland, Scotland, Wales... here we come!!!! Before that, i'm going to Manchester next week. Last minute vacation.. Huhu.. No offence, it's getting extremely boring here, gotta go somewhere and have fun. So I'll be offline from Monday to Friday...

*********
I've been browsing through my wishlist (a list of things that I want.. I'll make it every month.. Huhu). I'm getting myself some Big Bang's merchandises. Thinking of buying the perfume, phone strap and 'BANG' ring. Huhu~~
P/S: More items are waiting in my wishlist.. LOL!! Phoenix DVD, Shinhwa perfume, DBSK's photobooks, Nike Air Max shoes, Haptic!!!!!!

No comments: