Sunday 21 September 2008

Sunday Morning~

I'm so excited to post this.. LOL!!! I woke up this morning and read some Kpop news and....... there are 2 very, very good news that I would like to share with you guys!!! Aaaarrgghh!!!! I'm even biting my lips right now 'coz I'm too excited!!!


No. 1...
I've mentioned in one of my previous posts that SHINee had just won their first Mutizen Award on Mnet Countdown and how I simply couldn't wait for them to win more awards..... and guess what?!!!! They've just won their second Mutizen Award on Inkigayo yesterday!!!! That's like 2 awards in one week y'all. Superbly AWESOME!!!!! I'm totally loving these boys. I watched the video of them winning the award and this time Onew was calmer and was able to make a smooth speech. The last time they won, everyone was crying except for MY Minho who was busy consoling the others... Hahaha... This time around, only Key and Jonghyun were crying and again MY Minho was consoling them both. Love Minho!!! I'm more confident now that SHINee's gonna grab the Best Newcomer Award in MKMF Awards this November...

No. 2...

(credits to CJWTown on Youtube)

DBSK's 3rd teaser of Mirotic MV was released and it was HOT! HOT! HOT! Jaejoong with his hands tied to the wall, Changmin coming out of the water, Micky was in a cubicle full of smokes, Yunho had his body tied in black cloth and MY Junsu was dancing between laser lines! Aaaarrgghhh... Can't wait for the full MV to come out!!! Thinking that their comeback stage just started like 7 minutes ago in Korea and I'm not there to witness it! Darn~ Fly me to KOREA!!!!


Anyways, I was on their forum thread on SOOMPI and I got to see the latest pictures of these guys on their press conference for their comeback stage. I love the boys but I just HATE the image. Am really hating the stylist now. Arrrrghhh..


First of all, I hate all of their hairstyles! What's with the unbalanced haircuts? And their hairs are like covering their faces. Does the stylist even know what is one of the reasons that makes these guys so hot besides their musical talents? Their good looks!! Hello, we wanna see those faces, why are you hiding them???!! And Changmin's hair is sooooo short! WTH??!! Are you sending him to military training already??!! I don't even wanna touch on MY Junsu's hair, if not, they'll be more swearing words coming out.


Okay, enough with the hairstyles... but their outfits!!! As I've mentioned before, this new stylist has been 'stripping' the boys nowadays. I don't like them showing off too much skins. Jaejoong has definitely gotta button-up. Those men boobs (sorry to mention this) are a total eye-sore... and how is he gonna dance with his shirt unbuttoned? That's gonna be uncomfortable.


I really want MY Junsu to have his arms covered. I know he has been working out and his biceps and triceps are to die for but seeing him in sleeveless outfits which are showing off his hand muscles are just...errrmmm..... how do I say this... wrong? Sorry to say this but it just killed his cute and innocent image! I mean people love Junsu because of his cute smile and his innocent eyes but now, with those outfits plus the disturbing hairstyle.... I don't know, they just don't work out for me..


Aisy~ I better stop. This post will be damn long if I don't. LOL!! I'm gonna keep watching the 3rd Mirotic teaser over and over again to cure the pain in me who is mourning over the fact that I'm not in Korea right now to watch DBSK's comeback stage with those dreadful new image! *rotfl*

No comments: