Friday 12 September 2008

Iftar Ramadhan

Last Wednesday, an Iftar Jam'ie was held by the Malaysian students here in Marjon. It was a fun event + delicious food! LOL!!!



That's us in the Old Chapel, this is where we do our Tarawikh prayers.



We 'buka puasa' with these dates. They are seedless and yummy!



That's us lining up to take our food.



Nasi Beriani cooked by Suhaimi and gang! It tastes good!



Ayam Masak Merah..also cooked by Suhaimi and gang. It was really spicy though. Everyone was gulping water while eating. LOL!! Me? I have a really high tolerance towards spicy food, so it was no problemo for me.. I think I was the only one who indulged myself into it.. Hahaha..




House 12 (that's my house) took the honour of making the most delicious Jelatah ever.. Hahahaha.. Yup, we made that.



Residents of House 12...
Note those 2 polka dot bags at the back. Blue is mine & red is Syaz's...



Me and Syaz..enjoying our Nasi Beriani..



With Zu Lee unnie! Non-Muslims were also invited!


We had our Tarawikh prayers after that and these were what we had for moreh..




Cinnamon and Sugar Muffin with Tea!!! Slurp~



...and this cake.. forgot what it's called... but the taste is so rich, milky and soft...


From left: KB, Kak Fara Li & Sue May during moreh...
Sue May was as funny as always that night. Sitting next to her made my stomach ached because of laughing.. Haha..



Photobucket
Camwhoring in telekung~ Hahaha
That's Me, Syaz, Kak Nad, Kak Baie & Kak Fazli


I just got back from Iftar Jam'ie organised by the Syrian students. Had a really nice time stuffing my tummy.. Hahaha.. I'll post about it soon!



Till next post.. Daaaa~


1 comment:

syila_iskandarian said...

waa... bestnyer... lgik2 biler tgk muffin tu...hehehe