Friday 19 September 2008

HOME!!!~ Kpop Updates... (Edited - Added news on SHINee)

Hey peeps!~


I'm finally back here in Plymouth. Had a really, really enjoyable time in Manchester and evethough I did get an internet connection there, I didn't bother to update this blog because I was too tired shopping and having fun. Hee~ I'll post about my trip there in my later posts very, very soon. Wait for it. Before I go and unpack, I think I'll write about the latest Kpop news for this week.


No. 1...

Hyunjoong from SS501 was hospitalised due to an overdose of sleeping pills!!! Ooohh.. that cute little groom~ It was said that he must've been so tired from his hectic schedule. He's already fine though and straight after he was discharged from the hospital, he immediately went to work! OMG~ He has gotta take care of himself.


No. 2...

DBSK's 4th Korean album teaser was released! It's called 'Mirotic'. If you go on Youtube, you can check out their new image, MV cuts and full audio version of 'Mirotic' and 'Hey!'. It is expected to be a great comeback album and it seems that Jaejoong, Changmin and MY Junsu contribute their song writing skills for this album. Check out Changmin's Korean version of 'Love in the Ice'. This boy is so damn poetic. Gotta respect that! Anyhow, I don't really like their new image 'coz they've been showing lotsa skin. Don't like that! I prefer their elegant image from before. Curse their new stylist!!! Whatever it is, check out their MV cuts coz they're cool and you can finally see them dancing to a fast number again!


No. 3...

I just checked out G-Dragon's (Big Bang) photos for Numero Magazine and believe me, they're hot. He had to go under 6 hours of make up for that photoshoot and the results were great!!! (ultimate smexyness~ Hahaha... Ooops~). I'm not gonna post the picture here, so search it for yourself.. ( me being mean >:) Hihihi~..


No. 4...

Wondergirls' teaser is also out. It looks like their new image will be 60's broadway. Dreamgirls kinda thingy. Check it out on Youtube!

(Added)
No. 5...

I don't know how I actually forgot to write this but SHINee just won their first Mutizen Award!!!!! Yay for SHINee!! OMG.. I actually forgot to write this yesterday! Such a bad noona. Aigoo~ Anyway, they win with their song 'Love Like Oxygen' and as I have predicted, these boys are going to go far... Can't wait for them to win their next award. I'm betting on them winning the Best Newcomer Award in the next MKMF Awards this December.. SHINee, Hwaiting!!!


I guess those are the updates. I'm gonna pack my bag now and then I'll post about my fun trip to Manchester but before that, I just a received my 2nd parcel from my family!! YAY!! I'll post about it too!~

Till next post..
Daaaa~

No comments: