Friday 5 September 2008

Rainy Mornin'~

Just got up and have been checking on Kpop latest updates. It’s raining and windy here…I’ve cancelled my plans with Syaz and Christine to go to ASDA. Haih~

Read a lot of great news. First of all, I listened to DBSK’s new song preview. It was only for 25 seconds but I’m already overly excited now to wait for their next album to be released this 24th of September. I’ve seen their picture for this album. Believe me, their new image is *HAWT* y’all!!! Feel like sharing the picture but I’m having a second thought considering how some of you girls will be drooling in front of your computer. LOL!! I suggest you should search for it yourself.

I’ve also watched SHINee’s latest performance on MNet Countdown (Alex was the host! Yay!!). They performed ‘You’re Like Oxygen’ and these boys kept blowing me away everytime I watched their performance! They’re great!! Their dance moves were amazing and to think that it was a live performance, their voices weren’t affected at all! ‘Pitching tak lari beb~’. Some senior singing groups would feel ashamed with these boys. The way they performed showed as if they’ve been in the industry for years! (Gotta give two thumbs up to SM Entertainment for that!) Check it out for yourself.



(credits to jyck923 on Youtube)


I gotta watched SHINee’s special stage with Super Junior H (a sub-group of Super Junior, another amazing group from SM Entertainment). They performed Super Junior’s ‘Miracle’.. Aaaaawwww classic! It was awesome watching SHINee performed with their seniors. Minho who usually raps in SHINee actually sang in this performance! He’s got great voice.. So, excited to hear my favourite boy sings! LOL! (is it just me or am I being pedo again? Hahaha)



(credits to MusicRandomx on Youtube)


SHINee’s Reality Show BTS Part11 has been uploaded and I was smiling all the way while watching it. These boys are funny and surprisingly, the usually-shy-and-quiet Minho talked a lot! He must’ve been in his good mood that day! (Seems like I’ve been talking about SHINee the most throughout this post.. LOL!! Blame my youngest sis, Khalisyah who drove me into this craziness…)

Okay, so here comes the sad news. Eric will be enlisting in the military service (a compulsory for all Korean males) on 9th of October… Sigh~ I’m sure I’m gonna miss him a lot! He’ll be going for two years and I can’t imagine not hearing anything about him for that long! I’m sure gonna miss watching him singing, acting and modelling. Hope he’ll be fine there. Dongwan (another member from Shinhwa), will be enlisting late this month. There goes one of my favourite groups. *Sigh~* They’ve not gone yet but I’m already looking forward to the day they return and make a comeback *double Sigh~* Aigoo.. wanna cry already!

I’ll better go do my laundry now before I start mourning over this thing..
Daaaa~

1 comment:

unique_daisy said...

knp i rse suare onew mcm x msk je ngn lg miracle 2?? *lol*