Tuesday 30 September 2008

Manchester - Day 2 (A Day at Home~)

We planned on going around Manchester on our 2nd day there but the weather was not on our side. It was raining the whole day. All we did was stay at home. Since it was raining the whole day, we actually stayed indoor wearing our sweaters and socks! It was freezing cold! Luckily we didn’t have to put on our winter coats..Huhu..


Kak Ina and Abg Nik are had a whole set DVD of ‘Friends’ series. Since we were living in a hostel for the past 3 years, we didn’t have the chance to watch the final season of the series when it was aired. So, we spent the whole morning and afternoon watching the last season of ‘Friends’ until the final episode! LOL!! I cried the most when watching this season coz there were so many touching scenes when it nearly came to an end~ Tsk..tsk…


Me in the brown hoodie, holding the remote control~ Hee~

Besides being potato couches in front of the TV, we also joined Zara and Adam to play! It was great~ We had a really nice time running around the house, screaming and jumping until……… I actually had my FIRST KISS!!!! Zara was playing around my when she suddenly stole my first kiss! Aaaarrgghhh!~ NO!!!!!! My first kiss was with a 2-year-old girl! OMG!~ *Faint*…… Okay, stop! I’m just gonna stop talking about that….. Lalalalalalalaa~ T_T

When Arissa got back from school, I joined her watching Power Rangers Jungle Fury! I, being a loyal follower of Power Rangers (erk..Syhhhhhh~) was so excited to watch it. Especially when you have a buddy like Arissa to watch it together.. Heee~ I love Sky TV (similar to Astro in Malaysia). They have almost every channel in the world! I also watched Arissa playing some games on the games channel until it was time to break our fast.


For buka puasa that day, we had Fried Rice, Fried Chicken and ‘Pasembor’!!! Can you believe that??!! Having ‘Pasembor’ in UK! LOL!!! Kak Ina really is a good cook… I wish I can be like her.


Food~

Pasembor yg sgt sedap!~







The gravy~

Fried Rice~

Vegetarian Fried Rice for Zu Lee~

Fried Chicken! Rindu KFC~

After buka puasa, we went straight to our room, not knowing what to do. We were so bored that Syaz and I did one crazy thing. We were YM-ing each other when we were actually sitting side by side! *rotfl* I went on for about ½ hour when we finally stopped to watch ‘Sutera Maya’ but it was no fun that we actually went straight to bed after that.



2 comments:

Syaza said...

kak ina and abg nik lah..lup nama ke xingat nk letak tu mama?

Nahuel said...

linda casita!!!

Viven bien y tranquilas.

Los espero de visita, un saludo de Argentina y una dedicatoria a mi ex novia. Capaz escuche y vuelva... es La Gata Lola

un abrazo