Friday 5 September 2008

Fun Night!~

We had a simple meal for 'buka puasa' today. It was rice with fried chicken, vegetable soup and 'budu'... delicious! But what's special was my 'Masalodeh' (some call it masala vadai). It's an Indian food and I've been loving it since I was small. I'm glad that my first try of making the masalodeh was a success. Everyone loved it!! All of us tried shaping the dough and though they were not perfect, the taste was good!


Photobucket
These are my masterpiece for tonight's meal!
Masalodeh...


We had a chat with Christine again tonight. It was fun talking to her. We talked about the differences between our country, religion and the festivals we celebrate. I learnt quite a lot. We decided to fill our free time tonight by playing board games. We don't have any in the house actually. So, Syaz and I went to Fayadh's house to borrow his monopoly. It turned out that it was a special edition of 'The Simpson's Monopoly'..lol! Zu Lee came and joined in. We had a lot of fun playing.. Well, who won't enjoy playing monopoly when you managed to buy a lot of lands and kept on raising money... Ehem! (refering to myself..haha). It was me and Syaz in the end but we decided to stop playing and declared that everyone was a winner..(what a cliche..lol)...


Photobucket
The monopoly borrowed from Fayadh..


Since Christine is from Spain, we showed her some pictures from our holiday trip to Barcelona. All of us (including Christine) were excited when the picture of Mercat de la Boqueria (a market in La Rambla) appeared. They have almost everything in there. I feel like going to Barcelona again!! Christine then showed us some of her pictures in Spain and they were beautiful!


All of us are back in our room now, waiting for the time for 'sahur'. We'll be having 'Bihun Sup' today. Yummy~ I plan to sleep after that because I have not been sleeping well lately. Besides, I'm going to ASDA with Syaz and Christine tomorrow. We're gonna buy some food!!

Till next post.. Daaaa~

No comments: